Ysgol Dyffryn Conwy Parents' Association
We have recently re-launched our Parents’ Association. The support and partnership of our parents is an essential aspect of our mission to ensure that our pupils reach their potential. If you are interested in becoming a member of our Parents’ Association, or have suggestions about how we can further develop our partnership with our parents and guardians, please contact the school.
The Parents’ Association’s Priorities for this year include:
- Holding a Christmas/Summer fair to support the school’s activities;
- Engaging as a key stakeholder group in our consultation process on a new school uniform for 2018/19;
- Consulting on a range of other school developments.
We also hold the following annual meetings for current parents/guardians:
- Annual Parent Evenings Calendar - click here
In addition we hold the following meetings for prospective parents/guardians:
- Year 5 and 6 Open Evening – October
- 6th Form Open Evening – late November
Please contact the school and/or look at our News pages and Twitter feed for further information.